Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"FAMINE Is Coming To The Land!"-Prophecy

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-
When famine comes.........
www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com
JesusChrist4ever@live.com

On June 30th, 2013, I went hiking through God's glorious creation here. But my mind was also on the numerous warnings indicating that severe times are coming to America. I got serious with God. I prayed, "Father God, GIVE ME Your word for Your people at this time. Whatever You speak, I will faithfully publish."

Whenever I make a promise to God, I keep it. Remember what happened to Ananias and Sapphira for lying to the Holy Spirit? They dropped dead. I fear God.

But I also believe in a great BIG Almighty God! I love it when God gets dramatic, as in the parting of the Red Sea. Or the raising of Lazarus. Or the vision of John the Apostle on the Isle of Patmos. And I admit, I wish God would do dramatic things in my life as well. Don't we ALL!

And so when I prayed, I didn't know what to expect...but HOPED it would be something breathtaking, like a big technicolor vision and voices, yada yada. 

"C'mon God...You already KNOW what is coming! Your people need to know the truth! Tell me!"

I kept hiking on the trail, listening in my heart to the voice of the Holy Spirit.

And finally, it came. Nothing big and dramatic. But instead, it was the still small voice of God the Holy Spirit.

God was telling me to warn His people, that FAMINE IS COMING TO THIS LAND.

For me, this message was nothing new. God's Holy Spirit warned me of this 37 years ago during revival in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He said that someday famine was coming to America, BUT that He would use this to bring people to brokenness and repentance and salvation. And He promised that He would take care of His children through this time.

However, that word of prophecy was 37 years ago. So why would God repeat this message NOW, I wondered.

When God spoke to me about this a few days ago, I realized that it must mean THAT THE FAMINE MUST BE COMING VERY SOON. and  would not be afar off as before.

And so I am publishing this brief revelation faithfully as it was received, as I promised God I would for His people.

And so my question is, if FAMINE is coming soon, what is going to happen around the 4th of July??? Could it be that the warnings that have been published on many websites recently are about to come true, about America being attacked and false flags? 

Will America be nuked? Will "OPERATION RING OF FRIRE" FINALLY TAKE PLACE? What will create soon-coming famine in America???

Only God the Omniscient can fully know.


Please pray about this warning. 


And please purchase your emergency food supplies!

You have heard this warning many times before about famine coming to America. Get your precious food supplies while you can, and all other emergency supplies as well.

The NWO has always used artificially created famine to bring down the nation they are targeting, as in the Ukraine. They intend to break the will of the American people through the use of artificially created famine. People who come crawling to FEMA food hand-out locations during famine will be told, "EITHER COMPLY...OR DIE! NO FOOD!"

They hope people will even trade in their guns and ammunition for food.

And this is why the outrageous legislation against "food hoarding"! They don't WANT you to be able to feed your family when famine comes! However, keep your precious food supplies...guard them with your life. Because the day is coming when there will be no food on your grocery shelves, even at WALMART and COSTCO. 

Mark my words carefully. Listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying to His people in North America today.

Time apparently is running out for America.........


Famine under Communism and Stalin
It can't happen HERE???

"There will be great earthquakes, and famines and pestilences in various places,
and fearful events 
and great signs from heaven..."

~Luke 21:11~


-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
P. O. Box 2396
Columbia Falls, Montana
59912

2 comments:

  1. Luke 21:11 KJV
    [11] And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

    Verses 80/7 the last verse ot

    Amos 8:11 KJV
    [11] Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord :

    www.tecartabible.com.

    God Bless! From, Brother John
    : ] 1Ti 6:18

    The Bible Formula
    & Equation
    Gen1:1+Rev22:21=1Jn5:7
    Words 10 + 12 = 22
    Letters 44 + 44 = 88
    Vowels 17 + 17 = 34
    Cnsnts. 27 + 27 = 54
    Genesis 1:1 KJV
    [1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    Revelation 22:21 KJV
    [21] The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
    1 John 5:7 KJV
    [7] For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

    www.thebibleformula.webs.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. I also believe in a great BIG Almighty God! And I believe in America (just not in this President)..

    ReplyDelete