Sunday, April 19, 2020

"God's PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE Are GREATER Than Satan's"

SATAN'S EVIL INTENTIONS ARE NEVER 
GOD'S PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE, FRIENDS.
...AND GOD'S PLANS ARE FAR GREATER.

By Pamela Rae Schuffert performing investigative journalism on behalf of the endangered America people-


"My people perish for lack of knowledge."
"You shall KNOW THE Truth, 
and the truth shall set you free."-Jesus Christ
*******************************************************
I was praying intensely tonight about what to write to GOD'S BELOVED PEOPLE, and the DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT impressed these words upon me: 

"GIVE MY PEOPLE HOPE. You have faithfully warned them of what the enemy is planning against them in America. But now, I say unto you, GIVE THEM INSPIRATION AND HOPE. I do not want My children swallowed up with sadness over the things to come."

"For I AM their hope in times of trouble, AND I WILL bring my true children safely through the fires of testing TO VICTORY. For I AM a GOD OF VICTORY...and nothing is too hard for ME."

Get your eyes off the problem 
and look to God for
HOPE
******************************************************
Halleluia and AMEN. As I continued to pray, the Lord impressed HIS WORD UPON MY HEART regarding "GOD'S PLANS VERSUS SATAN'S PLANS FOR OUR LIVES." And He gave me one Scriptural example after another for HOPE FOR GOD'S PEOPLE.
Jesus, blessed HOPE, Messiah and Savior

Beginning, of course, with the greatest Scriptural example to mankind of all, the glorious and victorious LIFE OF JESUS THE MESSIAH.

SOON AFTER JESUS WAS BORN, THE DEVIL SOUGHT TO KILL HIM. 

Wicked Herod the Great , when told by the Wise Men from the East that "the KING OF THE JEWS"  had been born at last, ordered them to bring word back to him of where the newborn Child was. 

Herod's underlying intention was TO SEEK TO DESTROY THE PROPHESIED "KING OF THE JEWS." Satan ruled in the heart of this evil man. BUT SATAN'S PLANS FOR JESUS WERE NOT GOD'S PLANS.

God thwarted the wicked plans of Herod, by warning the Wise Men from the East to depart back home a different way,and to avoid Herod altogether. God then sent an angel to warn Joseph and Mary to take the Child and flee to Egypt. 

But immediately before they were to flee to Egypt, those Wise Men from the East were led by God to where Jesus was. And they presented His family with precious and costly spices and gold, obviously sufficient in value to pay for their long journey and stay in Egypt, until God would call them to return to the land of Israel once again. 

AND THEY DID SO SAFELY. SATAN'S PLANS FAILED, AND GOD'S PLANS PREVAILED. Halleluia.

Throughout the hundreds of pages of the exciting Word of God, we can read of similar victories won for God's true people of faith...written for our encouragement today.
When God led the children of Israel by Moses/Moishe out of the land of bondage, EGYPT, to then travel to the promised land, it was Satan's plan through the wicked Pharaoh to STOP THE EXODUS.

Yes, it may have been Pharaoh's PLAN TO STOP THEM AND DESTROY THEM. But it was God's greater plan to lead them to safety across the Red Sea, to utterly stop Pharaoh's army of destruction, and to lead His people safely to the Promised Land.
 And GOD'S PLAN PREVAILED...and Pharaoh's army perished.
"I will sing unto the Lord for He has triumphed gloriously, the horse and rider are thrown into the sea..."

Examples continue on throughout the pages of Holy Scriptures...

We can now fast-forward to the time of King Saul, and the battles of the ISRAELITES  against the wicked pagan Philistines. 
Goliath of Gath

Their PHILISTINE BATTLE HERO,  a fearsome giant called GOLIATH OF GATH, enjoyed intimidating the army of Israel as he marched down into the valley to confront the Israelites, accompanied with his armor bearer, to mock the army of the Living God daily.

This pagan Goliath would seek to terrify the Israelites with his threats of what they would do to them when they defeated them. (The US military today calls this "PSY-OPS," or military psychological warfare. It is the art of defeating and discouraging the enemy MENTALLY before even one bullet is fired.)

This may have been the enemy's INTENTIONS, but Almighty God HAD A BETTER PLAN FOR HIS PEOPLE. He raised up and empowered DAVID,  a man of great faith and love for God, to dare to challenge this wicked giant. 

And while Goliath thought he had the power of his pagan idols on his side, DAVID KNEW HE HAD THE POWER OF THE LIVING GOD OF ISRAEL ON HIS SIDE. 
Pagan Goliath was NO MATCH for David

Even as Goliath cursed David by his pagan gods, and boasted that he would kill David and give his body to the birds and the beasts, Almighty God was preparing a greater plan and purpose for David, predestined to someday become a prophet and a mighty king and forerunner to JESUS, THE MAJESTIC AND PROPHESIED MESSIAH.
Praising God for VICTORY

David spoke the mighty words of FAITH, declaring that he was coming against this evil enemy IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, proclaiming that the true and LIVING GOD would give him VICTORY. 

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT GOD DID...because God's plans for DAVID were mightier than the devil's plans for David. Halleluia.

And David lived long after Goliath was defeated and killed, to become a great prophet, anointed psalmist and mighty King of Israel as well. And, because of his great faith and love for God, David was to become one whose lineage would someday lead all the way to THE MESSIAH.
ONCE AGAIN, Satan's plans FAILED, and Almighty God's plans PREVAILED....all by FAITH.

There are so many more excellent Biblical examples I could give you to bring you hope and encouragement in these difficult times.

As the Bible says, "AND THIS IS THE VICTORY THAT OVERCOMES THE WORLD, EVEN OUR FAITH." I am now approaching 50 years of being a victorious born-again Christian. How many times throughout the years Satan sought to destroy me, beginning in my own home. 

My father, a famous USAF figure at one time, sadly yielded to the seductions of joining the NWO AGENDA FOR AMERICA while working in Washington DC for the Pentagon. The NWO doctrines of hatred for God and His people twisted and warped my father, until he finally became a NEW WORLD ORDER NIGHTMARE.

He would come home from the Pentagon every night to terrorize and oppress my wonderful Christian mother and I, MOCKING OUR FAITH IN GOD. 

He would even say cruel things like "everyone who BELIEVES IN GOD should be sent to detention camps..." 
Which, as my readers know, is exactly what the NWO plans to do to Christians someday in America.

I CAN NEVER FORGET HOW ONE DAY, HE EVEN BEAT ME MERCILESSLY WITH A SWORD. I fled out of our home screaming in agony, driving my car many miles away to then park and weep long into the night.His physical and verbal cruelty deeply affected my health, ultimately breaking me and destroying my health and desire to live completely. 
And people wonder WHY I SO DEEPLY hate the NWO AND IT'S EVIL DOCTRINES OF DEMONS AND DARK PLANS FOR AMERICA??? It destroyed my once happy family, and almost DESTROYED MY LIFE.

Two doctors gave up on me after five years of treatments and numerous prescriptions, saying I would DIE AT THE AGE OF 18. BUT GOD HAD A BETTER PLAN FOR MY LIFE, HALLELUIA.

After both doctors gave up on me, my mother and I were led to yet another Jewish doctor, referred to in the Bible as "the GREAT PHYSICIAN," JESUS THE MESSIAH. When my ship was about to sink, and I was about to be lost forever, Jesus stepped into my boat, calmed the storms of my life, and CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER.

And from the moment I prayed to the God of the Bible, and turned my entire life over to Jesus the Savior, my entire life began to change in countless wonderful ways. 

The terrible depression I had been suffering from, lifted from me completely. Joy and peace I HAD NEVER KNOWN BEFORE began to flood into my life. 
-Jesus reached out to me just as I was-

And within a few months, I was completely HEALED of everything the two doctors said previously I would never recover from...doctor-verified through subsequent testing. 

And ever since then I have enjoyed remarkable health. In fact, I have never needed any physician regularly ever since. AND THERE SIMPLY ARE NO MEDICAL RECORDS OF ME, but just a few sparse dental records throughout the years. No doctors, no drugs, no prescriptions...but only JESUS MY SAVIOR AND MESSIAH.

Friends, it was indeed Satan's PLAN TO DESTROY ME...but Almighty God had a BETTER PLAN, and that was to HEAL AND RESTORE ME.
I was completely HEALED "in the Name of Jesus."

And beloved readers, if YOU ARE A BELIEVER IN THAT MAGNIFICENT SAVIOR CALLED JESUS, the same is true for you. The enemy may have terrible plans for you, but your FATHER IN HEAVEN and Jesus His Son have MUCH GREATER PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE.
"In all these things we are more than conquerors"

And that is WHY it is truly time for God's beloved children to enter into MIGHTY SPIRITUAL WARFARE to tear down the plans of Satan and his followers for our nation, AMERICA. 

Satan and his depraved followers form the very backbone of THE NEW WORLD ORDER...and this is why they want all Christians destroyed (in FEMA CAMPS, prisoner boxcars,with modern guillotines and more.) 

And all of these wicked plans come straight from the pits of hell and Satan's wicked inspiration.


BUT GOD HAS A BETTER PLAN FOR HIS BELOVED CHILDREN. IT IS FOUND IN THE ETERNAL WORD OF GOD.
God wants to BLESS you, to HEAL you, to LOVE you, to UPLIFT you, to ENCOURAGE you, and give VICTORY TO HIS BELOVED PEOPLE. And that is why He sent JESUS INTO OUR LIVES. 

As Jesus proclaimed, "I have come that they may HAVE LIFE, and have it MORE ABUNDANTLY."

Throughout the 25 years of my investigative journalism, I have written numerous articles AS A WORD OF WARNING TO GOD'S PEOPLE about the terrifying, wicked plans of the NWO for America, and their plans against the Christians of this nation.

However, the prevailing GOOD NEWS is, that NONE OF THEIR EVIL PLANS FOR AMERICA OR YOUR LIFE ARE OF GOD, NOR "WRITTEN IN STONE." 

In fact, the Bible clearly reveals that Satan and his NEW WORLD ORDER cabal are doomed to ETERNAL DAMNATION AND TORMENT, forever separated from a holy God and Heaven and His beloved people.
"And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and they have no rest day nor night..." from the wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD.

BUT ALMIGHTY GOD'S WORDS 
REMAIN TRUE FOREVERMORE. 


"These shall make war with the LAMB, 
And the Lamb shall overcome them.
FOR He is Lord of lords,
And KING OF KINGS....
And they who are with HIM
Are called, chosen and faithful."
AMEN

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

No comments:

Post a Comment