Wednesday, December 23, 2009

UPDATE -My Brother John in Hospital: LUNG COLLAPSED

Today is December 23rd, 2009. I just received a phone call from the Hospital in Tulsa, OK. The nurse in the ICU unit said that my brother's lung collapsed this morning, and they had to insert another tube into him. He remains on the ventilator and under heavy sedation at this time.

What are my thoughts? That God has his life, and the time of his departure to be with Jesus Christ, in His hands fully. My brother received Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior several years ago. In his physically weakened state, he could never deal with the coming horrors of martial law and what our nation soon is to face someday. I recognize that if God decides to take him, it is because of His infinite mercy on my brother's behalf. I rest in the perfect will of God for my beloved brother John.

Please continue your prayers on his behalf. Thank you.

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment