Friday, February 25, 2011

Revision of WHAT HAPPENED The Other Night

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

After much afterthought and contemplation, I am going to tentatively change my conclusion as to what happened the other night.

Because of the extreme burning and actual quivering in my intestines near my heart initially and continuing later afterwards, I am wondering if the silent weapon used was directed energy or laser or microwave. Yes, my sinuses went crazy, and my heart was racing uncontrollably as the sensations continued. But there was MORE....

ED PACK was microwaved to death in Spartanburg, NC, years ago when I lived in South Carolina. He knew too much about MARTIAL LAW and OKC bombing and WACO, and was microwaved to death with a stealth death weapon out side his home.

Because I could not SEE anything, only HEAR footsteps and FEEL the attack, I can never know for sure. Only God can know. But YOUR PRAYERS can make a difference. Pray for me. Your financial support also makes the difference. I want to leave this area completely.

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment