Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wonderful News-My Brother Is In RECOVERY!

Thanks to the Living God and to all of you who have been praying for my brother John Schuffert, once in ICU in Tulsa, OK, my brother is now in recovery!

I just spoke to my brother in Tulsa on the phone today, and he told me he is doing so much better! He is now able to EAT normally (without a previous stomach tube), gradually increasing his food intake. He is now regaining some use of his limbs, formerly paralyzed from oxygen starvation due to previous lungs collapsing.

Thank you Father God, Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of prayer and all of you who listened and were praying for John!

CONTINUE IN YOUR PRAYERS! We still have many needs for his ongoing care to continue now. I still must relocate to assume care of him full time. Your continuing prayers are needed.

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment