Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HERE is One of the Reasons WHY I Perform Investigative Journalism

By Pamela Schuffert performing investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

May 5, 2010-I just received this moving message today from a reader of my reports throughout the years. This kind of communication blesses me deeply when I receive such. It helps to remind me that MY WORK IS NEVER IN VAIN.
I thought I would share it with you today.

-Pamela Schuffert

************************************

Hi Pamela,

I am a 65 year old wife, mom and grandma and I love Jesus. The Lord recently took me via the Internet into the secret groups operating under the "power" of our enemy, such as Bilderbergers, Bohemian grove, etc. and their strategies. I hate to say it, but I was one of the gullible Christians, but am so grateful the Lord has opened my eyes.

There are so many Christians that do not realize we are to "know and beware" of our enemy and his devices and that we are to fight him with the weapons that we have been given thru Jesus' victory. So many think it is sufficient to "attend a church, tithe, evangelize, etc. ( I used to be there!)

Some of your articles the Lord used to shake and impact me to cry out to Him. I am fervently seeking "how the overcomers overcome the devil and the world," and my answer was, (as you already know) is the precious "Blood of the Lamb."

I believe there is an army being prepared now that will fight and "overcome" satan, his kingdom and the world (NWO) by the power of the BLOOD of the LAMB and the WORD of their testimony of Jesus' victory thru the BLOOD! Until..."the Ancient of Days came and judgment was given to the saints and they possessed the Kingdom."

Thank you for being faithful to our Lord and for sharing all He has given to expose the enemy and encouraging His people to have courage and be bold.

He is faithful!May the Lord bless and show Himself Mighty always in your life and keep you under the Shelter of the Almighty whose power no foe can withstand!

Pressing on to know Him and the greatness of His salvation!

-S_____ A______
************************************

(Thank you, S____, for your kind words of encouragement. It is impossible to put into words the many battles I face for this kind of journalism, both from within and without. Only God's grace found in Jesus Christ enables me to stand up for the truth in this hour. Keep praying for me. I continue praying for millions of fellow Americans and my readers on a daily basis, as God is my witness."Keep the faith" and never turn back!)

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment