Thursday, July 21, 2011

PRAY for TED GUNDERSON, Exposer of NWO, NOW IN COMA

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

I just received word from a Christian friend of mine, Christina, that our mutual friend TED GUNDERSON is now in a hospital in a coma. She did not give me many details at this time. I will write more as I get the information.

Ted Gunderson is known for exposing the New World Order and making may enemies, as I have. He also as been the victim of government smear campaigns, through COINTELPRO, for his stand against the New World Order. The government has used the same COINTELPRO writers to attack GUNDERSON, as they have to attack me (Barbara Hartwell-CIA, and Stew Webb-FBI, among others.)

Pray for his health and for his salvation to be secure. I have prayed with him and witnessed to him, but I do not know if he truly is a born-again Christian.

More from GOOGLE on TED GUNDERSON and his exposing the NEW WORLD ORDER:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=ted+Gunderson&oq=ted+Gunderson&aq=f&aqi=g4g-s1g1g-s1g3&aql=&gs_sm=si&gs_upl=3742l6006l0l8684l13l10l0l0l0l0l1220l5637l1.2.2.1.6-1.3l10&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=27bd6c6bf1db989a&biw=1280&bih=849

-Pamela Rae Schufert reporting from Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment