Friday, July 1, 2011

More Information is Pouring IN!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

It is amazing the volume of information I am receiving by informed and credible local eye-witnesses and many different sources as I travel throughout this region to perform my investigative journalism. So many times one source confirms the information I receive from another independent source, often repeatedly.

Much of this  new information I am now publishing in in my SPECIAL E-REPORTS,  email reports available to subscribers, that I am now making available to my more serious readers and NWO researchers.

More and more, the American people are SLOWLY WAKING UP TO THE TRUTH of what is happening to our nation.

REFUSE to live in ignorance of the secret plans to transform our nation into a future communist style military police state of the NEW WORLD ORDER. After all, its' YOUR America and it's YOUR FUTURE!

Get INFORMED, get ALERTED, and then get ACTIVATED!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert reporting from MONTANA

No comments:

Post a Comment