Monday, July 11, 2011

My Christian Testimony, Simplified

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

People have been asking me lately about my Christian testimony, and so here is a simplified version focusing on the highlights and eliminating many finer details.

I became a born again Christian in 1971 (at the age of 18), after suffering 5 years of intense sickness and epileptic seizures, brain damage, and many other complications. To further worsen this terrible situation, I was spiritually lost, looking for God in the occult and spiritual darkness. I did not know the Word of God at that time, and my spiritually dead "church" was not preaching the Gospel at all.

My two doctors (both fine Jewish physicians), one in New jersey and the other one on Park Avenue in NYC, did their best to attempt to alleviate my conditions, but nothing seemed to work. Neither mega vitamin therapy from one doctor, nor twelve different drugs daily from the other doctor, could control or touch my symptoms.

It took a third Jewish physician, Doctor Jesus, to make a free house call, provide the diagnosis (SIN) and provide the free antidote: HIMSELF!

After my Doctor on Park Avenue told my mother I would die and that there was no hope for my future, we both flew back to the Washington DC area (Alexandria, VA) here our home was. My mother cried out and said, "OH, GOD...IF YOU ARE THERE, please HELP US!"

God heard the cries of our hearts, and within two weeks led us to a small Pentecostal church in Alexandria, VA. For the first time in my life, I heard the wonderful message that "JESUS SAVES AND HEALS" preached from a pulpit.

I discovered through this important sermon that I was indeed a SINNER in the sight of Almighty God, separated from a holy God because of sin.

And that very day, both my mother and I came forward in that church to give our lives to God through receiving JESUS CHRIST as our Lord and Savior.

I returned home to burn all my books on the occult and New Age teachings. I burned my OUIJA BOARD and smashed my crystal ball in thousands of small fragments! I thoroughly renounced the works of deception and darkness and turned to the Living God of Jesus Christ with all my heart.

And within a few months, after attending Christian healing miracle crusades for five services, I WAS HEALED COMPLETELY! We returned to my doctor in New Jersey, who ran tests on me. They ALL came back NEGATIVE!

He excitedly informed us, "You have been healed completely, and I have no medical explanation. This never happens normally! You WERE a human vegetable, brain-damaged, and NOW YOU ARE HEALED. ONLY a miracle from God could do this!"

He paused. Looking at me intently, he asked, "Tell me, just WHAT did you DO???"

I replied, "Doctor, with all due respect to you as a  fine Jewish doctor, I must confess that Jesus Christ your Messiah healed me completely." To which he responded, "I don't care what you have done..YOU HAVE HAD A MIRACLE! I am writing a letter confirming your miracle that you can keep and show to  others..."

This was the beginning of my new life as a Christian. God soon led me to attend a wonderful Bible College, Elim in Lima, NY. I later  attended Youth With A Mission DTS program. From 1979 to 1980, I attended the Slavic Gospel Association's Institute of Slavic Studies in Wheaton, Illinois, at that time, to learn Russian and to understand how to minister to Slavic people.

I spent much time ministering to Russians and Russian Jews in New York City and at a Russian summer camp in Ashford, CT.

I then became involved in various aspects of a Christian television ministry periodically for 13 years, followed by 4 years of working with OPERATION RESCUE to help save the unborn children of America from abortion (peacefully and non-violently).

And then, strangely, in January of 1996 God interrupted my life with a new and unique calling to investigate future MARTIAL LAW IN AMERICA and the coming police state, with the purpose of warning the people of God in North America as to what is being planned for our nation and how it would affect the Christians. I had been fasting and praying, asking God about his will for my life in January of 1996.

I obeyed the call of God, left everything else behind (including two jobs and a lovely condominium on the grounds of a Christian retreat), and began to travel across America in an RV to perform this investigative journalism.

It turned into a fascinating, rewarding and often dangerous and strenuous form of ministry with many surprises I was often not prepared for. And it has taken me all over America and all over the world.

By his grace, I am still  alive after many threats and several death attempts on my life over these past 15 years of investigative journalism that have taken me nationwide and worldwide. My webmaster was also threatened as well. But my work bore much fruit.

Now, people from all across America frequently thank me for my reporting that they have followed, many for years. In fact, one couple from Idaho, who had been following my reports throughout the  years, thanked me personally at CHUCK BALDWIN'S Liberty fellowship I attended last Sunday in Kalispell, Montana. Such people tell me that God indeed used my reports to get their attention and to wake them up, and to provoke them to fast and pray for our endangered nation.

This is the whole purpose of my kind of investigative journalism. The people of America and Christians as well, MUST WAKE UP in this hour of America's imperiled destiny. Millions of innocent people across this continent (Canada and Alaska included) are endangered by what the NEW WORLD ORDER (world globalism) has planned for us.

I cannot remain silent in this hour. Pray for my protection and the grace to finish what God called me to do so many years ago.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

1 comment:

  1. Pamela, I believe you! I believe everything you say from your testimony to your written reports...
    Someone wrote: We are locked in a battle. This is not a friendly, gentleman's discussion. It is a life & death conflict between the spiritual hosts of wickedness & those who claim the name of Jesus Christ.
    Satan hates people like you and me especially because we really know his presence, his purpose and his evil power in our lives. In 1978, several weeks after I sold my soul to satan for 40 years of fame & fortune, the dog of hell came to claim me. Jesus showed up to rescue me quite literally from the flames that consumed my still upright but sinking fast human body. Although invisible, the pain was horrible. As I sank onto the bedroom floor, I realized that if there was a satan, there had to be a God and cried out to Him. HE HEARD! He blew into my room with HIS great presence, power and purpose! HE took out the devils inhabiting me, filled me, sealed me on my forehead (I saw and felt this) and I wish I could say it's been heaven on earth ever since but that would not be even close to the truth. Quite honestly, it's been pretty much Hell on earth in alot of ways. Anyway, I am also in journalism and would like to make contact. My personal email is sarongit@yahoo.com..my name is Debra...God Bless!

    ReplyDelete