Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FROM AUSTRALIA-A READER SPEAKS OUT


I am from Australia, and I just read your latest blog, from a site on Millenium-Ark. I have been reading things like this for a long time, but I almost cried reading your article.  

I believe you. In Australia, we have nothing I can find like this, in our country about our country, and when I tell my friends and family what I am reading they think I am crazy. I have just sent some of them a link to your blog, because the time is so short. 

I have a couple of friends who live in Florida, I tried to warn them before they went back there from Australia, but they just would not believe me, that was last year. 

My heart breaks for the American peopleMain stream media does not inform anyone of anything. I knew about the Project Blue Beam, and have hand outs for my family and immediate friends, who are Christians, but I know they will be skeptical, they think I spend too much time looking up this sort of thing on the net, but most of them don't even have the Internet. I know it is doom and gloom. 


But many of the Christian sites, are all saying the same things. Again I still can't find any Australian sites. Maybe we think nothing bad can happen here, I am not so sure. 

Globally lots of things are happeningGod is warning us. I see many asleep in the church. I struggle to find a church, where I can even express anything real that is going on. Even a little bit. 

My grandfather was even in the Masonic Lodge which I believe originated with the Illuminati. Recently we prayed against any curses he may have put on our family through this.   You are also the first person I have written to since I started reading about the end times on the net over 2 years ago. 

I am afraid our govt is trying to follow yours, but I don't know a lot about them, as it's not easy to find out anything real except for mainstream media here. Who would rather talk about sports stars and scandels than real news. There may be some sites I am not aware of.  Anyway, I just wanted to say, you are a really brave woman. I will pray for you now too.

Thank you for your courage in putting this information out there. 

-Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment