Sunday, May 5, 2013

Email: VISION FROM GERMANY About NUKES/EARTHQUAKE USA


Dear Pamela, sister in Yeshua (Jesus Christ )
 A few days ago I found your website and your warning, and therefore I have written this report: Link to my website
 http://hands-for-charity.de/index.php?page=weitere-puzzlestcke  (I have google translator on my website)
 I also made a prayer call for you on my website, you will find this also in this report!
So that you will know who sent you this mail, this is my testimony: http://hands-for-charity.de/index.php?page=testimony-of-veronikaulrike-barthel-in-english
 Dear Pamela, let me tell you, that I got 3 visions a few days ago and now I believe everything is coming at the same time. 
I told my vision also in a US forum, but....................
 Ok, this is my  vision:
 Dear brothers and sisters
A few days before the second passover I was fasting a few days. At the last day I've got 3 visions.

1: A Christian was talking to me in English. He said I should read Deuteronomy Chapter 16, verses 1 - 17.

I answered: I know you're talking about Moses but I don't know which one you mean.

He said the 5th.

I was scared because I had no Idea what GOD was about to tell me. Then I realized that GOD was talking about his Feasts and then I knew that the second Passover is very important to him.

2: I saw a map. On the map I saw a huge continent and I was able to see the profile of the mountains. On the west side a terrible earthquake appeared, it was so powerful that you were able to feel it even in the east. I don't know which continent it was but it could have been the USA.

3: I saw a land with many rockets in the sky, and World War 3 started directly.

After these visions, I realized that all these things are going to happen right after the second Passover. 

On May 7th to 8th, it's the day of Jerusalem. On May 8th, 1945, the Second World War was over. Only this Year, these events are all on the same day. Germany is the reason that 6 million Jewish people are dead. That's why I think that from May 5th to May 7th something terrible can happen.


 A sister in Yeshua got a vision 2009-

Charity said: I heard, "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" as Noah's Ark closed with a bang!

Okay, this is crazy!
I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when I suddenly got a splitting headache! So I quickly got the rest of the food in the fridge while cringing in pain, and then laid down with a pillow over my head (my "do not disturb" sign)
Well, anyway, about five minutes after laying down, I heard "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" in my head. This kept repeating over and over..."5, 6, 7, JESUS!" And with each "JESUS", I saw the door of Noah's Ark being shut with a loud "BANG". So I heard "JESUS" and "BANG" at the same time.
Any ideas about the "5, 6, 7"? I really don't know. I've still got a pretty bad headache, but I just HAD to come post this and see what y'all think. I'll check back in a bit!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Dear Pamela, if I look at your warning, my vision, and the vision from Charity, then could this a  countdown to the rapture.

Yeshua: Jesus will take care of you until the Rapture takes place.

In Yeshua's Love

yours sister Veronika-Ulrike



1 comment: