Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mrs. Kramer Got Her Challah Today!

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-


I purchased the promised loaf of challah for Mrs. Kramer on Friday, and this morning (1/25/2014) I was able to present it to her. She was so excited and thankful. She held my hand in appreciation, squeezed it, and let me know how much she loved it. It is wonderful to see what a little love will do. God bless her sweet heart!

Praise God! I am praying for God to show me what else would bless this precious little lady, almost 90 now. Please keep praying for her, that God will bless her with the revelation of her Messiah and Savior, Jesus the Christ. May she receive LIFE through His love and mercy soon. L'Chaim...to LIFE through Messiah!

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

No comments:

Post a Comment