Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SURVIVAL LAND FOR SALE-Email from Reader

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigtive journalism from a Biblical Chritian perspective-

The following is an email from a reader of my blog. I promised him I would post this for my readers. If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass this on.-PRS
********************************
Hello Pamela,
First let me thank you for your faithful, courageous, and diligent ministry of researching and communicating with the body of Christ Jesus about what is coming to the world and what we need to be doing to prepare ourselves and others.   I do not have internet at home but recently started reading your postings again on computers at the public library.

After discerning the Lord's will over a long period of time, last July 2012 I moved to a wilderness property just north of Minnesota in the Rainy River area of Northwestern Ontario, Canada.  Since that time I have suffered some financial reversals and owe some Christian people sums of money.  I have been seeking the Lord's direction on how to pay off the debts and to continue in His will for my life.  At the moment I have no income and do not have a pension to look forward to.  I am 58 years of age, and single.


I have the property listed on the internet in a few places, such as at www.ecoproperty.ca  My listing may be viewed at:http://www.ecoproperty.ca/propd.php?id=20591  My property is located near Sleeman Ontario.   Yesterday I had an inspiration that I should consider that there may be a Christian ministry which might wish to obtain the property at a greatly reduced price, so that I could pay off my debt and get on with my life. 


The property includes a 2400 square foot house plus a garage with a built in stable and chicken coop, an excellent well, and the electric power is provided by solar panels.  There is some finishing work to be done inside and out, like drywall and trim, and some repairs and upgrades also required.  The born again Christian minister who built the place had to leave it in its present condition before he could finish it.

If you think of any ministry or a family who may want to live in a peaceful, safe, and self-sufficient area, would you please let them know about this?   Would you also agree in prayer with me that the Lord's will be done?  I had relatives in Holland who sheltered Jews from the Nazis and have wondered in what way the Lord would use this property to shelter His true remnant in the coming trials.  There is plenty of room for many people on 80 acres.

Thank you and God bless you, Pamela!

David Stewart
807-852-4650

2 comments:

  1. The seven Spirits of God.
    Isaiah 11:1-5
    And the spirit of the...
    (1) LORD
    (2) WISDOM
    (3) UNDERSTANDING
    (4) COUNSEL
    (5) MIGHT
    (6) KNOWLEDGE
    (7) FEAR OF THE LORD
    Isaiah 11:1-5 KJV
    [1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    [2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ;
    [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
    [4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
    [5] And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

    May all your days be blessed with the seven Spirits of God.

    From, Brother John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.


    House to Rent in Sitges & Barcelona Accommodation Sitges

    ReplyDelete