Monday, July 29, 2013

Video PROOF: FEMA CAMPS and GUILLOTINES in Arizona

Friends, I hate to be redundant, BUT...I told you so


The guillotines are here.

~Revelation 20:4~

Throughout years of research, I have uncovered the presence of modern guillotines in America, to be used someday on American resisters of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

I have also explained for years the truth about the FEMA (and now DHS) camps to be used to terminate all future resisters of the NWO...just as my CIA and Pentagon contacts admitted to me YEARS ago.

Nothing in this video you are about to see, surprises me at all. 

This man in the video is only confirming what I have been telling my fellow Christians and Americans for 18 years now. I am thankful for confirmation of my research, through this video. 
WATCH IT.

Listen to me carefully, every reader who considers themselves to be A CHRISTIAN. 

-NOW is the time to re-dedicate your life to Jesus Christ.

-NOW is the time to repent of all sin and compromising of God's commandments.

-NOW is the time to study the Word of God regarding 
WHAT IS TRUE DISCIPLESHIP 
and 
FOLLOWING JESUS CHRIST
TO THE END.

I have laid down 18 years of my life to warn, wake up and inform millions of my fellow Americans about these very things to come. All that I ever held dear has been sacrificed, so that YOU can know the truth that will SET YOU FREE. 

And I have further laid down my life in order to prepare you for these coming TRIALS OF YOUR FAITH, so that YOU can EMERGE ETERNALLY VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST!

This is why God called me to this field of journalism many years ago. HE CARES ABOUT YOU!

Friends, as God is my witness, I have done exactly what He asked me to do, and have laid down everything to do so for 18 years. Frankly, I am utterly worn, weary and depleted. But, I gave my best on your behalf, and I'm glad I did. 

You are worth it all. And now...

can do no more. 
I have given you the truth. 
It is now in YOUR hands. 

What will YOU do 
with 
the truth in this hour???

And now, do you finally understand why I have stated without apology for all these years, do NOT be taken alive to the prisoner boxcars with shackles (or prisoner buses with shackles) or  FEMA deathcamps? 

And can you understand WHY I cannot be like FEMA-coached "pastors" who will tell their churches to meekly surrender to authorities under martial law...to then be taken away in buses and boxcars to the death camps to face torture and death?

GOD FORBID! 

Again I state without apology: 

DO NOT BE TAKEN ALIVE TO FEMA BUSES, 
OR TO BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES 
OR FEMA/DHS CAMPS!

You are under neither moral nor spiritual compulsion to submit 
to these brutal murderers under martial law.

These FEMA CAMPS
for innocent Americans 
are 
UNCONSTITUTIONAL,
ANTI-AMERICAN
AND 
ANTI-CHRISTIAN LIBERTIES.

The 
EXECUTIONERS 
in the FEMA camps are the future 
mass murderers 
of the innocent of America.

These are the true terrorists 
and criminals
of America,
who are determined to genocide
THE CHRISTIANS,
The AMERICAN PATRIOT
and all other 
"RESISTERS OF THE NWO."
***************************
DO NOT BE TAKEN ALIVE 
UNDER MARTIAL LAW.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-


3 comments:

  1. Video says: "Plugin is not supported"
    TYVM for the info.
    I was just at this site. It had LOTS of info.
    That site linked me to yours.
    Site link below.

    https://truthtalk13.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/fema-concentration-camps-3-in-canada/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the post just next to this one too.

    But I just wanted to share this with you.
    I was doing a Bible study on the End Days;
    and it came to me full & clear that the NWO may be called ONE - ONE NATION EARTH. The anti-Christ will have dominance over the entire earth. satan is prideful and wanted to be above and like The Most High. God is named the Alpha and the Omega - The Beginning and The End. Satan wants to be the Alpha - the # ONE in control. He wants it all under him. So why not call it ONE??? It fits moreso than the tired old (satan wants NEW things associated w him) worn out now boring "NWO - NEW World Order". One Nation Earth fits in with the original ONE Continent - Pangaea. The ppl @ the Tower of Babel came together as ONE. And God said that they are now as ONE and nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. That later is all in Genesis 11. In the final battle between satan and Jesus the enemy of us and Christ will be as one against us on God's side. satan wants ALWAYS to be THE ONE. Pride is that same thing. He is the father of lies. Lies look out for "Number one!"
    Sin is always an act of selfishness. Name me some sin that isn't. ??? Exactly. All in all satan is fully about himself. O.N.E. is an in the bag name for it. I'm "tempted" to sign this comment - but that's just a temptation of selfishness to be the "one who broke the story" Pathetic. Nope. Nooooo thank you. God gave me that of that I'm 90% sure. satan doesn't want his dessert spoiled. God loves to share with us.
    I'm sure that other believers can find other significant instances or uses of one too.

    May God YHWH bless you all.

    ReplyDelete