Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Satanism in America Today: Asheville, NC

Welcome to  Asheville, NC
Pagan Mecca of the Southeast

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com

I am quietly crying as I write this article. I frankly don't want to even think about this city called Asheville, NC, and my many years of research and spiritual warfare I performed there throughout 13 years of living near that region. SO many memories from there are painful and sad. 

I suffered at least two attempts on my life for my Christian witness there. Including a set-up for my abduction in nearby Ridgecrest, NC, wherein a Ryder rental truck was awaiting me, complete with duct tape and chains and knock-out drugs. Had they successfully abducted me, I would have been hauled to the infamous satanist caverns of the Smoky Mountains, to be nailed to a cross and sacrificed to "teach me a little lesson" for daring to stand against satanism in those mountains.
 
 (As my father's former high priest, code named "Jericho", admitted to me as I interviewed him one day for my reports. Sadly, my very own father got lured into satanism for 30 years by a satanist "other woman," but my prayers and Christian testimony of JESUS CHRIST finally got him SAVED and out of it before he died, praise God!) 

These mountains are filled with the blood of Christian martyrs, in fact.

There is a reason for my hesitation in returning to this dark region of America.

Yes, thankfully God is also there, and many wonderful miracles have occurred in those mountains of the "Bible Belt" of America's  Southeast. There are many fine Christians living in this region as well. But it is far past time for the untold stories to also be heard as well.
One street evangelist in downtown Asheville

And so I must obey the Holy Spirit, and He is telling me to write this article for His Christian intercessors, so they might be inspired to pray against this darkness called SATANISM IN AMERICA TODAY, and for the salvation these tragically lost people, old and young alike, of this region. And so here it is.

Please pray for the many lost youth in that pagan mecca of America's southeast, Asheville, NC. The battle is always raging for who will own and control them...the power of satan, or the power of the Living God through Jesus Christ their only hope.

And understand that what is happening in the Asheville region, is actually happening all over America, in city after city. And in YOUR region as well. Most of you simply don't know it. The highway to hell that leads to Asheville, runs right through your city as well...

I can never forget my years of working among and interviewing these young people, and hearing of their tragic experiences of being raised in multi-generational occult households throughout this region. I know I will cry as I write this article, even though I am sitting in a local Internet cafe here in Montana, 2,500 miles away. I just can't help it.

One young satanist

But then, should not tears be shed for cruelties and horrors such as these? 


Shouldn't we all as Christians in our nation be weeping for and praying against the terrible sins of this generation, and the terrible darkness that Satan's influence and his followers have brought upon our nation? 

Should we not weep for the victims who continually are dying in secret on the satanic altars all across America...abducted adults and children who will die in terror and rejection, to never see their families again...and babies deliberately bred to only be sacrificed? 

The power of INTERCESSORY PRAYER can change America's destiny

Christians should all be weeping over and praying about this great sin and darkness found across America. And in order to care, we must first KNOW. Too many Americans and Christians do not know. And that is why articles like this must be written. And why such articles like this must also be read. This is not an hour for Christian naivete on this urgent subject (nor was there ever such an hour).


"Can Jesus ever forgive me...???"

How can I ever forget....

The young man who admitted to me he was recruited into satanism in his elementary school in the Asheville area while in the 5th grade, and by the time he was 19, he had already sacrificed countless victims on the satanic altars of those mountains. 

And finally, here he sat before me, his eyes filled with grief and tears, so tired of this darkness and wanting out...and wanting Jesus to forgive him.

"Can Jesus ever forgive me for the terrible things I've done, " he asked me as we sat in an isolated corner of a local Asheville McDonald's that day. He had just admitted how his coven had forced him to sacrifice his girlfriend recently, because she was discovered to have been going to the police after giving up her newborn child for sacrifice and regretting it later. 

"No one narcs to the police on the coven and gets away with it...and because she was my girlfriend, they made me sacrifice her. We took her up the side of  Town Mountain, and she was chained to our altar. They put that knife in my hand, and I cut her open from neck to groin..." And now he sat before me, his eyes filled with remorse and torment. My heart was breaking now as well, as I envisioned all he recounted.
Downtown Asheville as seen from Town Mountain

At that moment, the Holy Spirit stepped in when I was at a loss for words and in shock. I can never forget how the love of God came down upon us both. I was compelled to take his hands in mine, and to look at  him with the love of God, and say what God inspired me to speak.

"Father, forgive them..."

"There is NOTHING you have done, that Jesus did not die on the cross to forgive! Remember...Jesus died a human sacrifice, crucified at the hands of Roman pagans, and from the cross Jesus said, 'Father, FORGIVE THEM...for they know not what they do!'" This young man then prayed that very day for Jesus to then come into his heart and to forgive him and set him free from that tragic world of SATANISM.


Another young woman recounted to me in a church in downtown Asheville one day, her lifelong experience with grim satanism in the Asheville area. Her family belonged to the "power people coven" consisting of the self-professing "rich, elite and powerful" of that region. 

(Oh, how deceived they are, the satanists who think they are somehow "the elite!" Rather, they are the damned and accursed whose judgment does not slumber.)

Church in downtown Asheville where she confessed 
her former activities in satanism
                           
This "power people coven" consisted of  many of the wealthy and influential, including doctors and brain surgeons, judges, many lawyers, DA's, mayors, and other various prominent people throughout that city.

Through years of research, I discovered that every city across America has her own "power people coven" that secretly rules over that city from behind the shadows. Asheville is but a microcosm of what is happening in many other cities and regions across America, in varying degrees. 

Every state has their "Asheville." It could even be your own home town...like Elyria, Ohio...or Lilydale, New York...or East Harrison, Indiana, all known regions of very hard-core satanism that I have visited and prayed over or ministered in. This tragic darkness is everywhere across America.

"My parents dedicated me to Satan from my mother's womb, " she admitted. "At the age of four, I was forced to offer my first act of human sacrifice. An infant was put in front of me and a knife was put in my hand...." 
Asheville High School, NC

She told me all about her years in Asheville High School, where she and other kids of satanist parents had to constantly play the game of "pretend." 

"We would pretend to be just like the other students in the high school...but we were not. We had to fake it all the time to avoid being uncovered as satanists..." Sadly, it was not just certain students who played the game of "pretend." Many teachers and at times principals as well are satanists by night in the school system of America.

She admitted to being gang-raped by the coven as well in one of many rituals her parents forced her to attend. Not surprisingly, the former major abortionist in Asheville, NC, was also a member of this powerful coven, and both he and his sons were part of the gang raping ritual. She told me he was chosen to do sacrifices in their rituals, because of his skills as an abortionist(!)

"FEMCARE" Abortion Clinic, Asheville, NC
Abortion clinic of former abortionist who is a satanist as well
(SO what's the difference between 
abortion and human sacrifice...?)

"We held many rituals in Seeley's Castle on Town Mountain Road. Many infants were sacrificed there..." 

Many other former satanists I interviewed there confirmed this about Seely's Castle. One person even admitted, "We skinned that baby alive to the screams of 'hail satan.' I took it's remains home, forced it down the garbage disposal, and saved the skull to burn candles to satan on..." 


Oh, GOD! WHEN will the killing of the innocents ever STOP?
Seely's Castle, Town Mountain Road, Asheville, NC

One young man I spoke to in downtown Asheville while ministering to homeless in the park, admitted to me his family was multi-generational vampires from that region, and showed me some of his occult paraphernalia that he carefully unwrapped.

Yes, vampirism is also found in the mountains of NC and TN. In fact, vampirism is where the "Goth" look comes from. Goths have that pale, pasty white look on their faces for a reason. Drinking blood creates anemia in the person doing it. Anemics have very pale complexions as a result.

Friday night drum circle
Park in downtown Asheville where I encountered
one young vampire

I have personally noted young people there who had filed their canine teeth down to sharp points to appear more vampire-like. Christians, let your hearts be broken for the endangered youth of America today.
Is THIS what God wants for the youth of America???

Even DHHS services in Asheville are infiltrated with satanists. They use their positions in the Department of Health and Human Services to seize children from poorer homes in that county. The pretense they use is that "the home is too poor" to take adequate care of the children. What frequently happens then to those seized children???

I was informed that some of these precious children were then sold to homosexual households out of state. They were forced into satanist covens. They were even sacrificed. Or sold to pedophiles in that region as well. A friend, former CIA, admitted that the DHHS in that area was the most satanist-infiltrated agency there.

When one Christian family I was assisting, tried to rescue such children from the corrupt hands of the satanists with the DSS there, they came under horrific attack. A roadblock was set up one night for the husband, as he was coming home on a lone country road. As soon as he brought his car to a stop, three satanist gunmen emerged with guns blazing...one an UZI.

As he later recounted to me, John Bruce threw himself out of the vehicle and rolled down an embankment in the dark. They could not find him, and so shot up his vehicle and then fled. He climbed up the side of the hill and walked back to his car. Bulletholes filled it everywhere..even through the headrest. BUT NOT ONE BULLET TOUCHED HIM! He was able to drive his vehicle home, in spite of a shattered windshield. We all knew this was the grace and mercy of God. 

And at the very time this event occurred, I was praying for him and his family, 600 miles away...because the Holy Spirit had spoken to me at that time and informed me that IF I DID NOT PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY, someone would be killed that night. I began to pray with tears, not knowing what the situation was. And found out only a few weeks later when I went to visit them. How amazing is God!

And if that were not enough, while his family was away one weekend selling items at a flea market, they returned to find their home burned to the ground. It had been firebombed by the satanists of those mountains. His father-in-law, Edward,  also had all of his one hundred head of cattle poisoned by these same satanists...and one even sacrificed for good measure.

And when I went to the NC Bureau of Victim Justice to report one confessed act of human sacrifice, they warned me, 

"This kind of thing is much more common in these parts than most people think. And don't even trust the police you think are working with  you...because many of them ARE SATANISTS." 

So much for legal help in fighting satanism in this region, I remember thinking sadly.

In fact, at least one prominent judge in Asheville is, by night, just one more human-sacrificing satanist. Even Christian police officers warned me about this very  judge, when I and other Christian pro-lifers were on trial in Asheville in the Buncombe County courthouse below.  AND THIS VERY JUDGE PRESIDED OVER OUR TRIAL! She found us GUILTY and sentenced all 26 of us pro-life protesters to a year and a half in the state prison of NC for one act of pro-life protest.

However, then state Senator Jesse Helms declared this sentence to be excessive (and ridiculous) and got us released early. But the memories of being in prison remain.
Buncombe County Courthouse, Asheville, NC

I was later told by a Christian connection in the courthouse, that this judge maliciously gave us an excessive sentence because of her satanist background and desire for revenge against the Christians.

Look at the top floor of this courthouse carefully. The two top floors were where the former Buncombe country jail was located. This is where I and many other Christian pro-lifers actually served our sentences for RESCUE at Asheville abortion clinics. It was in this decrepit old southern jail that I saw the power and glory of God descend so many times as I ministered to the many prostitutes, drug addicts and lost souls there. (Since those years, however, a new jail has been built.)

Oh, how well I know Asheville, inside and out.

And Asheville's hidden tragedies go on...

The little children abducted and chained to satanist altars, and then mercilessly chain- sawed into pieces, even while screaming for mercy til they can scream no more...

Pregnant women abducted and chained to altars, their bellies ripped open and unborn sacrificed first, and then the mother......

Even Christians abducted BECAUSE they are Christians, and then chained to altars and tempted to deny Jesus and join the satanists. And when they refuse to deny Jesus, they are tortured to death and even nailed to crosses to mock the death of Christ.

And people wonder why I have become a ceaseless, weeping intercessor over this nation??? Or why I often cannot sleep at night, because of what I know...and so I must pray throughout the long night for God to STOP THE KILLING AND SAVE THESE SINNERS AND THEIR VICTIMS AS WELL.

And why at first I had no desire to return to those mountains, ever. There is such a thing as total burn-out in spiritual warfare.

But now, I must. My brother needs me in this region. And I suspect the sinners still need my witness there as well.

And God must have a greater purpose for His glory in all this.
Asheville youth in the park
(I know the man standing above, 
and he is a Christian in fact)

Please pray therefore for the lost souls of the mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee. These are the actual satanists who once counter-picketed Christian pro-lifers in Asheville, NC, chanting for two hours, "BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS."

Unlike so many naive Christians, even these younger satanists know exactly what is to come under martial law. And they intend to be a part of the coming round-up and genocide of Christians in America under martial law as well.

If these people are NOT reached for Jesus Christ NOW, they will certainly be used for Satan's dark purposes THEN. And their tragic end is eternal destruction in the lake of fire, separated from God's love and kingdom forever. Oh, God, have mercy on their eternal souls! And have mercy on their intended victims as well.

Pray for the lost of Asheville and of our nation.

Pray for my safety as I return to this region of America, and this modern day BABYLON whose judgment has been long prophesied by so many Christians in that region. 

GREAT EARTHQUAKES have been prophesied for Asheville and the surrounding area, and many are the visions of the buildings of this city toppled as if by a great earthquake.


"FALLEN, FALLEN IS BABYLON! 
IN ONE HOUR HER JUDGMENT IS COME!" 


And in one hour of earthshaking judgments upon this region, that once-great city of Asheville will someday be no more.

-FALLEN will be their many satanist-owned mansions...

-FALLEN will be that corrupt county courthouse...

-FALLEN will be the satanist front churches...

-FALLEN will be grim Seely's Castle and every other satanist mansion on Town Mountain Road...

-FALLEN will be every satanist owned business establishment...

-FALLEN will be the horrific satanist caverns of the Smoky Mountains wherein so many victims have perished at their bloody hands...

And even as earth will lament, Heaven shall rejoice as the blood of the innocents who perished on their altars in finally avenged at the hands of a Holy God Who
IS NOT MOCKED.

"For all nations shall come and worship before Thee, for THY JUDGMENTS ARE MADE MANIFEST."
~Revelation 15:4~

But before the hour of her great judgment comes, mercy and salvation must proceed first. God desires that none should perish, but that ALL should come to salvation through JESUS CHRIST.

Thank you for joining me in prayer over all this I as return once again, this time to complete 
my ministry begun there so many years ago.

-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
*************************
Please consider helping me make this tremendous move and step of faith to return to help my brother, and to continue the testimony of Jesus Christ to these mountains once again. Your prayers are needed, and your financial support as well. This IS my work. Only TOGETHER we can make a difference in this endangered nation. No one can stand alone in a dark spiritual battlefield such as this. Thank you for caring for the innocent victims with your intercessions. 

 
                                                                       

9 comments:

  1. prayers for you and your Brother. For youth of today, so much to pray for.Thank you for your writings, be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just feel like bawling after reading your post! I will be praying for the Lord's protection for you; may our heavenly Father send a legion of His Angels ahead of you and behind you. May cover you with a mantel of Divine protection so that no harm comes to you or John. I will be pleading with the Lord on your behalf. I do not believe that the Lord will stop His judgement coming upon America because their are so many fallen living within and they are controlling the government, it is corrupt on all levels. All must be destroyed; every branch and every root. What we need to focus on is being faithful to what God has called each of us to do; we go in His strength and we tell others about the AWESOME love of God and how it came at a great cost. The horror all over the world grows more evil by each second of the day; especially the innocent who cannot defend themselves. The Lord has warned many all over the world; that the missilesncome down and we go up. This day is rapidly approaching, my trust is in the Lord and my heart will not fear. Many blessings to you today and much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on a mission to expose all satanist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible
    If you are able to I'd like to know about what cities you've documented that have strongholds of satanisim. I had no idea this was an epidemic until reading your article.
    Please email if you are able!
    williamckistler@yahoo.com
    Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to move to the Ashville area.... I've heard horror stories, and I'm afraid, but it seems to me that facing evil is better than hiding in "safer" cities and assuming others will fight the spiritual battles in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell me the cities in the State of CT USA
    where these SATAN WORSHIPPERS ARE AND CHILD MURDERERS.-------THEY MUST BE EXPOSED AND ABOLISHED .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am from Houston and I thought you should know that a girl who was born in Asheville, North Carolina was just arrested for molesting a baby and planning the eventual abduction and torture of a child. The way her crimes (and plans of future crimes) were described in the news article really stood out as being satanically/illuminati motivated. So I googled around and wound up here. The girl who was arrested was 29-year-old Ashley Dack, of Asheville, North Carolina. She has a Masters Degree in Geology and worked as an Exploration Geologist for Chevron. Google her name and all the news articles will come up, as this has become a nationwide story. In a nutshell, she was caught sadistically abusing an 11-month-old child she babysat, intentionally taking photographs of her acts. Additionally (and this is the part that made me think satanism).....she and her boyfriend texted back and forth about abducting a 4 year old blonde girl with pigtails, where they would strangle her and commit unmentionable acts against her. Sounds very ritualistic to me. Again, this girl is from Asheville, North Carolina. A very normal looking, athletic, girl. Google her name - Ashley Dack. Her facebook and linked in profiles were suddenly taken down a few hours ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mrs. Schuffert,
    As a Christian and one redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, I want to greatly encourage you. Although I initially took your alternate news article about Asheville very seriously, I must tell you that now I take it even far more seriously. I live within 200 miles of Asheville and have been there several times. I happened to look up an old friend from high school (who moved to Asheville about 25 years ago) on Facebook and was startled by the dark content of her posts. I am not even friended by her so these were basically public for all to see.

    After an extensive review of the content found there, it is obvious to me that she has become a full blown witch. I then decided to review her friends and found that nearly all of them were yoga, psychic and all sorts of other equally occult and weird types.
    It is obvious to me that this area is completely filled with the occult.

    I have come to a conclusion. A very strong case could be made that the reason and underlying cause of such rampant occult activity in this area could be the result of Vanderbilt's deep interest in this area and his bringing his money and influence with him when and after he built the Biltmore estate. He was surely very high level Illuminati deeply into the darkest and highest levels of the occult.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I left Asheville when I was 7 with my parents. I always wondered where my classmates disappeared to without a trace even though their parents still lived there :(

    ReplyDelete