Thursday, July 18, 2013

UPDATE on Brother John: TRAGIC ACCIDENT

John's home in NC

Today,  I have just spoken to my brother John for the second time, and he informed me of a tragic accident that happened in recent months. He didn't want to tell me about this yesterday, the first time I called and talked to him in many months. (He had been relocated without my knowledge and I had not known how to get into contact with him.)

John fell from his wheelchair, landing on his pelvic bones. Being over 6 feet tall, he is a heavy person. His weight caused him to fall hard, and he suffered a compound fracture of his pelvic bone. It was so serious, that his bone punctured the skin and protruded from his skin. This required emergency surgery. Screws were inserted to hold the compound fractures together and to repair the skin injury.

However, John finally admitted to me that he is in constant pain now, and believes that more surgery and repair must be performed. While previously mobile in a wheelchair, he can no longer sit in a wheelchair due to pain, and is confined to bed now most of the time. This is serious, because it can lead to bedsores (decubitis) and other complications. 

Although trusting fully in Jesus his Savior, John is very discouraged now. 

He was playing Christian songs on his guitar for Jesus and entertaining people in every nursing home he has been in. But when I asked him today if he could play his guitar, he replied sadly that he could not, because he cannot sit up now in a wheelchair as before. I could sense the discouragement in his voice today. 

Even as he moved to put the phone down by his bedside as we hung up, I could hear him groan in pain. Physical movements we often take for granted, are almost impossible for him now in his sad condition.

I realize now that I must relocate to be close to him at this time, and to ensure that he gets the proper medical care he needs as well. I have been a professional home health care provider prior to these past 18 years of journalism, and I understand the nature of his situation completely.

Thankfully, I have a wonderful support group of Christian friends in that region, who have known me for years, and who are praying for John and for my trip to be successful to return to assist him.


SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

Bug-out bag
Much is being published across the Internet about preppers and preparing to survive the coming onslaught under martial law. People are being told to prepare their "bug-out" backpacks in case they have to flee from their homes into the hills, to escape the coming AMERICAN HOLOCAUST.

Well, I have my professional backpack and supplies for such a "bug-out" scenario. I have been prepared in many ways for the coming times I have reported on all these years.

However, as we increasingly hear reports of martial law looming closer this year, I now face a dilemma that many of you, my readers, may also face. 
How can you flee from your home to a remote place of safety, when you have loved ones in nursing homes or with physical handicaps??? Or when you have family members who are sick or incapable of mobility, who may be confined to wheelchairs or beds?

Do we simply rationalize what we have to do to save ourselves, and then abandon infirmed loved ones, to then die alone and forsaken in the coming martial law horror? 

Is this what Jesus would do to others...or to us? How would any one of us want to be treated if WE were sick, weak and bedridden?

I have written previously about what the NWO plans to do to "useless eaters" which include the handicapped, the elderly and the chronically ill. As the NWO planners admitted in a NWO seminar held in Denver, Colorado, some years ago, such handicapped people would helped to "humanely die." 

Translated: sent off to the camps to be TERMINATED. Just like Hitler's ruthless Illuminati-inspired Nazi Reich did to the mentally and physically handicapped.

And now, my brother told me that he needs me to be with him. 

With him...but also in a region wherein I battled for years with the satanists of those mountains, and wherein my life was continually endangered. 

With him...but in a region that I have reported has it's prisoner boxcars with shackles all in place, complete with military guillotines and satanic altars for good measure (the satanists in the mountains of NC are rabidly passionate for their NWO). 

And to be with my brother to possibly face martial law in a region like this, trapped because he is immobile. However...

For me as a Christian, there is obviously only one acceptable response in the sight of Almighty God, and that is to go to be with him in his crisis. And remain with him through his crisis. My beloved brother remains helpless in a hospital bed. I cannot let him down.

I am sitting here writing this report, thinking deeply about the future. All of this has happened so suddenly. What does this all mean now for me? 

Practically speaking, it means no bugging out on foot to safety when it all comes down. It means that whatever he is forced to endure due to his condition, I will go through with him. He cannot be permitted to suffer...or to die...alone. Jesus would not want him to, nor would I. Jesus wants to be with us when we go through our crises, and He also wants us to be with each other whenever hardships afflict His body of Believers.

This is what Christian love and commitment is all about. We are to love as Jesus loves, and to lay down our lives for one another.

The most important thing in our Christian lives, is never saving our lives. Rather, it is to lay down our lives for whatever God calls us to do for His glory, at any given time. We are called furthermore to lay down our lives in Christian love for one another. This is the testimony of Jesus in this dark world: LOVE.

"For God so LOVED the world, that He gave...." 

"By this shall all men know that you are My disciples, when you have love for one another." We are taught in the Bible, that there is no greater love in this world, than that of laying down our lives one for another.


I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
Somehow, I know that my Father in heaven has a wonderful plan for both of us in all this situation. I believe in A MIRACLE GOD with whom ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Throughout my many years of Christian outreach, I have seen the miracle hands of God raise people up out of beds of sickness and affliction. I have heard the testimonies of Jesus raising the dead as well. I was as good dead when Jesus saved and healed me completely in 1971. 

We must all refuse to limit God by UNBELIEF, because the miracle hands of God are compelled to move on the basis of OUR FAITH. As Jesus said, ALL things are possible to them that believe! So believe God with me!

I DARE to believe God FOR A MIRACLE for my brother John, and for myself as well. As dangerous as it was for me to minister in the past in that region, I have no fear in returning to those mountains of NC. My Bible tells me that satan has been defeated by our Savior Jesus Christ, and in Him we have VICTORY over all the forces of hell.

Apparently God still needs my Christian witness in that part of America. Hopefully, my witness will double in power, because I am trusting God for a mighty miracle of healing for my Christian brother. We will both be witnesses for Jesus in that region!


I believe God!

Please pray for both of us
in this challenging journey of faith. All of this has happened suddenly. God has a reason in allowing all of this, and I suspect that, once again, it is all FOR HIS GLORY. His ways are higher than ours. Only He can see beyond the veil of our limited understanding. Please join me  in this faith adventure, through your faith and prayers!

************************************

Please pray for emergency financial support to come in at this time. It will cost around $600.00 (according to MAPQUEST estimate) just for gas to return to NC to help my brother. 

You can contribute to this emergency fund by clicking below on PAYPAL:
                                                   


Thank YOU so much for caring at this very difficult time in my life...and in his as well. Your love, prayers and support will help to make a miracle possible 
for us both today.

~Pamela Rae~


5 comments:

  1. Pamela , you are a very strong and BEAUTIFUL Christian and your witness for Christ has made me cry! What a blessing you are or your dear Brother!!! I will be praying for you and for him!

    Love your sister in Christ, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Pamela may God direct you and Brother John's paths

    Psalm 16:7-11 KJV
    [7] I will bless the Lord , who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
    [8] I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
    [9] Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
    [10] For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
    [11] Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

    God Bless! From, Brother John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pamela,

    I am sadden about your brother. I had a brother in Vegas who was on drugs and was wanted by the police. I asked him to give up. The police were looking for him and even called my home. He was a wanted fugitive. I prayed to God to keep him alive so he can have a chance to know his redeemer. Well, weeks later, he got into a gun fight with the Las Vegas police and got shot 22 times but STILL lived. He was released from prison 3 weeks ago after spending 11 years there. He still is not a Christian, but God did save his life.
    As for staying in USA I left in the middle of 2011 with my 2 children and wife to Germany. Obama is going to destroy the USA and before he lives his office (which I believe he will never do) he will implement Martial law. It will be the darkest period in American history. I can call you and discuss it because it would take hours for me to write the reason. Let us just say every 70 to 85 years a major crisis hits the USA (1775 Battle of Concord, 1860 Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War, 1929/30 Great depression and hunger. 85 years later from 1929-30 is around 2014/2015. Plus, like Gorbachev, a young, dynamic leader that destroy the Soviet Empire in 8 years (1984-1991), Obama is a young dynamic leader that will destroy the US Empire in 8 years (2009-2016)..get out of Babylon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart for your brother is precious! I am praying tonight for you both. You have so many big decisions to make, I trust God will continue to guide you. I am especially praying for your safety as you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you will fear NO evil. And also that no weapon formed against you will prosper. Finally, thanks for the information on your website, I have found so much here that have never heard before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela,
    You are so courageous in what you do every day. I'll be praying for you and your brother. I do know some things that may help ease your brother's burden. Kingbio is a homeopathy company based in Asheville, NC. You can contact them at 1-828-255-0201 to find a holistic provider in the area to help your brother. Homeopathic remedies can work extremely well and can replace, if done right, western medicine which is toxic and poison to our bodies. Homeopathy and herbs and whole, organic foods and supplements like Alta Silica can rebuild bones very quickly. Western medicine works against God and natural medicine works with God.
    God Bless you and your brother and your ministry,
    LC

    ReplyDelete