Sunday, July 28, 2013

UPDATE on Going to NC TO Help Brother John

By Pamela Rae Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-
I want to take the time to thank you, dear readers, for your prayers and support to help me relocate now to North Carolina to help my severely handicapped brother in a nursing home there.

The funds necessary for GAS to travel 2,500 miles have been  provided. THANK YOU! 

My greatest need at this time is to obtain a personal small U-HAUL type trailer (5X8). Whatever few possessions I have left in this world, I must bring with me. (Clothes and musical instruments for ministry, etc.) They are stored in a small storage unit locally. I cannot leave without them: they are essential and needed for Christian outreach, especially once I arrive.

Between times spent helping my brother, I plan to travel throughout the mountains of NC to provide ministry and Christian outreach to people throughout that region. That is also why a small cargo trailer is essential:I need to transport my largeprinter to produce Christian tracts and literature, an accordion and other musical instruments for ministry, etc. 

My ministry to America must continue, until it is physically impossible.

I refuse to rent a U-HAUL trailer, because after spending hundreds of dollars on RENTAL, you have nothing to show for your money. Also, being without my own home, I mus thave something to store my possessions in. I am looking for a small affordable U-HAUL type cargo trailer to purchase instead. LOWES has a 5X8 for an affordable price. I am also looking for used trailer sources as well.

Please pray with me that I can locate and purchase one as quickly as possible. This is the only thing left to accomplish before I am able to relocate to my brother.

Thank you for caring! 

Continue to pray for John: he is doing much better, now that he knows I am coming. And because of your many prayers for him! I have been sending him small care boxes with items to encourage him as well, and he loves this. He appreciates your prayers, since he is in continual pain now. 

I will be turning this trip to be with my brother into another  PRAYER JOURNEY ACROSS AMERICA. I have gone on many previous prayer journeys across our nation, with amazing results and encounters all the way from one coast to another.

Because of the potential for full-blown martial law coming down this year, this may be my FINAL prayer journey across our nation. Therefore, I am going to make it a very powerful Christian outreach.

Thank you for your critically needed support, and God bless you all.


-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

 

1 comment:

  1. Prayer for you both, always check craigslist

    ReplyDelete