Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pray for My Friend Christina Traveling Across America

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

Christina is a wonderful Christian woman who loves Jesus Christ, who is traveling across America similarly to how I have over the years, to minister, to perform street outreach and to fellowship with other Christians nationwide. Christina is one of those Christians who is enlightened and blessed to know what I know (having lived on the grounds of Al Cuppett's home in VA, renting a small house there.)

Like many other Christian truth-seekers, she has chosen to NOT retreat into denial over such alarming truths, but rather to seek God to prepare her to face and endure such coming tribulations successfully in the future.

Al Cuppett has lectured extensively on the NWO agenda for America. I have known him since 1996.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=al+cuppett+website&aq=0&aqi=g4g-m1&oq=al+cuppett

Christina knows, as I do, that terrible times are coming to our nation. But she also knows that Jesus Christ is our only hope, both now and throughout the future, and she wisely keeps her mind and her eyes ON JESUS CHRIST and the Word of God continually.

She told me today, "I know what is coming to America, but I have chosen to stay focused on the truth of the Word of God to protect me and guide me through the times we face." I am proud of her! May all of us choose to do the same as well.

Pray for Christina and her traveling safety at this time, and that she will touch many souls during her God-led travels to pray and minister across America.

-Pamela Schuffert reporting for the American people

No comments:

Post a Comment