Saturday, May 30, 2009

Once Again, Explaining About COINTELPRO: Government Attempts to DISCREDIT MY REPORTING

I will make this brief to my wonderful readers: my important reports are awaiting you below!

Thank GOD, you will actually find very few attempts on the Internet to discredit my excellent investigative journalism and reporting which is extensive and for many years now.

But I would NOT be a true threat to the Federal government and the NWO agenda, IF there were no attempts to do so. Furthermore, according to the eternal words of my Savior Jesus Christ, I would be disqualified from being a TRUE CHRISTIAN, IF "all men spoke well of me" and IF I had no persecution to speak of. Jesus said,

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for MY sake. REJOICE AND BE EXCEEDINGLY GLAD, for great is your reward in heaven."

Frankly, I wish more people, especially my fellow Christians, would understand this. ALL people will NOT speak well of you when you stand up for righteousness and the truth in a wicked society...especially when you expose government corruption and their antichrist/antiAmerican NWO agenda!

It is sad when Christians forget this and blindly believer anything they read on the Internet, including slander against fellow Christians, without even COMING TO ME DIRECTLY FIRST to ASK ME: is this TRUE? This is in fact the Scriptural thing to do in this case.

The CIA remains one of the greatest supporters of the NWO agenda, and two women who attempt at various times to try to discredit me are both linked in various ways WITH THE CIA: a person calling herself RAYLEAN and well-known CIA cointelpro operator (who has hurt many innocent people to date with her outspoken slander) Barbara Hartwell.

A very unstable couple with a mentally ill wife I tried to minister to, Fred and Katy Sasse, also have attempted to falsely accuse me on the internet. They too are explained and exposed on on this site.

Another woman, a real whacko, is Linda Newkirk, a new-age witch masquerading as a Christian, selling her books filled with her heretical teachings and false prophecies (which always flatter her!) She believes in ASCENDED MASTERS, and in REINCARNATION and KARMA~!

Her husband even had to put her into a mental ward at one point.

An email from South Africa from a Christian pastor called Dirk, related to me how she was exposed as a fraud when she went there to his people and tried to deceive them as well. This blog exposes her, as well as Barbara Hartwell and several other COINTELPRO operators.

This is directly opposed to the Bible itself and the Words of Jesus Christ.

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER to my friends and readers when they GOOGLE UP my name at times. Got any questions about me or my reporting? ASK ME. I always take the time to answer every email and I don't bite. (Chuckle...)

-Pamela Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment