Monday, January 3, 2011

SPECIAL THANKS to SUPPORTERS at CHRISTMASTIME

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical Christian perspective-

FINALLY, I want to take the time to THANK those of you who sent special support over this Holiday season.

Thank you JOHN and JOY from AUSTRALIA...your precious gift came just in time for my crisis! It is still being used for my many crises now.

Thank you CATHY from NEW YORK...

Thank you VICKI from OHIO...

Thank you CHERYL from Canada...

And THANKYOU to an UNKNOWN from Tennessee!!!

May God bless you ALL this New Year! And may HE multiply back your kind gifts given in love and support in my time of crisis with no work even while aiding my handicapped brother at that time.

STILL no work yet...so thanks again John and Joy!

Please pray for me at this time.

My precious Brother John and I wish you ALL a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR...in spite of many uncertainties we all face. Let us take the hands of GOD through Jesus Christ and face them together by FAITH!

"This is the victory that overcomes the world, even our FAITH!"(Faith in God and In Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.)

-Pamela Rae Schuffert

No comments:

Post a Comment