Monday, November 2, 2009

An Important Message

I am so thankful for the millions of readers worldwide who appreciate and read my blog! I will be brief and to the point, because I want you to move on to the next important article.

YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS CRITICALLY NEEDED AT THIS TIME! Many people mistakenly think that when I post such a request on this blog, that hundreds will send support. This is simply not true. The last time I posted a critical need for support, ONLY TEN PEOPLE RESPONDED!

However, HOW grateful I am for their support! It meant so much. But in today's economy, it went very quickly and for urgently needed items just to survive, including food and personal items as well.

My vehicle recently died: the transmission went out and I could not afford to repair it. Staying in a tiny cabin (free, provided by Christian friends)on a mountain with no vehicle is very difficult, with no transportation. I have to ride a small commuter bus to the library to post my reports for you.

I am at the point where tomorrow I cannot afford to even ride the local bus to be able to provide articles by posting for you to read. And it only costs ONE DOLLAR both ways. I do not have even one dollar in my possession at this time. And this is no exaggeration.

It takes time and effort to provide these reports for you continually. It places my life in greater risk and jeopardy every time I post one. I have sacrificed everything in this world to make this kind of information available, free of charge, to my fellow Americans, and worldwide readers as well.

If you have appreciated my efforts to bring you these urgent reports consistently, PLEASE...will you be compassionate and take the time to show your support and appreciation and send support today? I want to be able to continue to do this work free of charge and to provide it without cost to all my readers. It only take a little support monthly to keep me enabled to bring this information to you.

My investigative reporting throughout the past 13 years has NEVER BEEN about sensationalizing to get the "dirty buck." Rather, I have been laying down my life, enduring much loss and hardships and dangers, to tell AMERICA THE TRUTH. And to warn my fellow Christians.

You can send all much-needed and gratefully-received support to:

Pamela Schuffert, PO Box 488, Montreat, NC 28757

Thankyou so much, and God bless you for your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment