Monday, April 13, 2020

Tragically, MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW ARRIVES IN USA

-CORONAVIRUS SCAMDEMIC-
"TROJAN HORSE TO BRING
MARTIAL LAW TO USA"
By Pamela Rae presenting investigative journalism from a Biblical and honest perspective-
AS I SAID TO MY READERS WITH DEEP SORROW OVER A MONTH AGO, THE HOLY SPIRIT MADE IT CLEAR TO ME...AS WELL AS MUCH DISTURBING INFORMATION I WAS RECEIVING FROM MANY VALID SOURCES...THAT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FULFILLMENT OF EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE BEEN LED BY GOD TO RESEARCH AND REPORT ON REGARDING THE COMING “AMERICAN HOLOCAUST.”
In 1995, God began to send people into my life who were fully informed on the NWO/MARTIAL LAW AGENDA FOR AMERICA. This included CIA and Pentagon sources, as well as citizen journalists in contact with insiders, including Patriot moles planted in the White House itself, to leak out information pertaining to secret meetings of high level personnel plotting the future takeover of America for the globalists' NEW WORLD ORDER.
Some of my former contacts have been killed or silenced by the government and intelligence community. And others have gone underground to continue the desperate battle for American freedom against the NWO.
Yes, the hidden battles of the American Patriots and Christians against the traitorous rogue NWO elements attempting to bring America under the NWO have been happening all across America, never making the nightly news, often unknown to many Americans.
And many have been the casualties already. And some have been my former friends and information sources. They gave their lives on this hidden battlefield on behalf of their fellow endangered Americans and their endangered, cherished liberties as well. 
Throughout all this, there are many hidden AMERICAN HEROES, like my friend ED PACK of Spartanburg, SC.
Ed was a Patriotic American and a Christian, and a brilliant researcher. The government/military killed him simply because HE KNEW TOO MUCH.
Through Patriot moles planted in the White House during the corrupt CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, Ed was to discover the shocking truth about THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING, and how it was carefully planned as a “false flag” black op, designed to cause more “ANTI-FREEDOM OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE” legislation , disguised as “ anti-terrorism legislation” to be rushed through the Senate and House on the wings of public outcry following this terrible event.
Ed also warned me, “And Clinton will stage this disaster to deliberately FRAME AND IMPLICATE AMERICA’S MILITIAS, because he and the NWO HATE THE MILITIAS OF AMERICA. They know THE TRUTH about the NWO AGENDA, they are encouraging Americans to get armed and prepared to stand against future NWO takeover under martial law, and Clinton hated this. And so this attack will deliberately frame the militias to make them look bad...” Ed told me over the phone,3 months PRIOR TO THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING!
And three months later, IT HAPPENED, JUST LIKE HE SAID!I immediately began watching news broadcasts to see if what he said about FALSELY FRAMING AMERICA’S MILITIAS would happen.
AND SURE ENOUGH, THAT VERY NIGHT, Ted Koppel OF NIGHTLINE news broadcast appeared, with THE MICHIGAN MILITIA BEING INTERVIEWED...of course being presented in a negative light, as Koppel discussed TIMOTHY MCVEIGH (of course a government actor in this false flag event) as "A MEMBER OF THE MILITIA.”
Uh-huh, I remember thinking, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED, AND NOW IT’S UNFOLDING JUST LIKE ED TOLD ME. I KNEW THE TRUTH!
And this truth was later confirmed to me personally by my neighbor in the Washington DC area at that time, Brigadier General Benton Partin, top military explosives expert. He had me sit down in his home, and then spread out photos of the bombed MURRAH BUILDING in OKC.....BEFORE THEY HASTILY TORE IT DOWN TO DESTROY ALL EVIDENCE OF AN INSIDE JOB!
“LOOK AT THIS DEEP INTERNAL STRUCTURAL DAMAGE...” he said as he pointed out various places inside the building. “NO nitrogen fertilizer bomb could have ever HOPED to have done the INTERNAL DAMAGE THIS BUILDING SUFFERED!THIS WAS CLEARLY AN INSIDE JOB,“ he concluded.
And coming from the US military’s top explosives expert at that time, I had no reason to not believe him. But now, back to ED PACK...
Another thing Ed had done, was to FILM WACO LIVE AS IT HAPPENED...just one more thing the Clinton administration considered unforgivable. Because the evidence Ed collected that fateful day DESTROYED THE ENTIRE “OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT EXPLANATION” of what really happened that day at WACO.
I can’t go into detail now (I will in later articles) but needless to say, Ed ended up a hunted man marked for destruction by the “powers that be”...he knew too much and he talked too much and HE WAS TELLING AMERICA THE TRUTH.
And because I was determined to remain his friend, as a Christian, I was forced to watch as they attacked his family, and finally attacked him in a most cruel way, microwaving him ultimately to death, using a military vehicle with a microdish on the top...just like what the military has been using in the Middle East to burn people out of their homes, right though the walls and doors. He even SAW this vehicle and the microdish before it fled into the darkness of night, lights turned off, after he opened his front door holding a shotgun.
As a result of this deadly attack, his body was filled with what would eventually prove to be fatal internal burns, caused by this deadly microwave radiation. And as a result, this generated major cancer throughout his body, from which he died in April of 1996.
But a few days before he died in Spartanburg hospital, I visited him there. Struggling to get out of bed, he walked over to me. Placing his hands upon my shoulders, he looked into my eyes with deep sadness and said,
“ Pam, they may have gotten me, but they haven’t gotten YOU. TELL America...TELL the people everything I have told you about the New World Order and MARTIAL LAW...promise me you will WARN them...”
We both had tears in our eyes as I looked at him and said, “ Ed, I vow before Almighty God, that I will warn the American people of what is coming.”
Satisfied, Ed slowly walked back to his hospital bed and laid down. 
And three days later, Ed was dead...leaving behind a traumatized widow and a one year old son. They even locked his bank account so his poor wife could not even access desperately needed funds to feed her child, as she told me over the phone. She was finally forced to flee their home, taking her infant child and relocating several thousand miles away.
I later attended Ed's funeral and was there at the graveyard, watching as his burial casket was slowly lowered into the ground. The grief I felt was that day was immeasurable. I remember looking up through tears towards the heavens and repeating my promise to Almighty God, asking Him for THE GRACE AND STRENGTH TO NEVER REMAIN SILENT.
Precious Ed was sadly one more tragic casualty of THE HIDDEN WAR AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER TAKEOVER, being waged all across America in many different levels...all the time.
BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO FINALLY WAKE UP TO WHAT IS HAPPENING ALL ACROSS OUR NATION, as the MERCILESS NWO FORCES OF TYRANNY AND WORLD GLOBALIST CONTROL UNLEASH THEIR WEAPONS FROM HELL AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, MOST RECENTLY USING the COVID 19 SCAMDEMIC, DELIBERATELY DESIGNED TO USHER IN MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW.`
Thousands of videos and interviews with insiders are now emerging from citizen journalists who have finally caught on to THE NWO MARTIAL LAW AGENDA, and interviews with medical and many other quality sources exposing THE DEADLY TRUTH BEHIND THE COVID SCARE..and how this man-created, staged “pandemic,”is being used to NOW STRIP AMERICANS OF THEIR CHERISHED LIBERTIES AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS...AND USHER IN THE PLANNED POLICE STATE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
God alone knows how much longer I will even remain ALIVE to continue to warn the American people...and my endangered fellow Christians.
At the call and leading of God, after Ed Pack’s tragic death, I quit two lucrative careers to instead become an unsalaried independent investigative journalist, funded totally by reader donations, to WARN AND WAKE UP MY FELLOW AMERICANS OF WHAT HAS BEEN PLANNED AGAINST THEM.
And for 25 long and dangerous years now, I have faithfully obeyed the call of God on behalf of millions, publishing thousands of articles as A WAKE UP CALL. This has all been an ACT OF LOVE on behalf of my beloved and endangered fellow Americans and fellow Christians as well.
I work for no salary. I publish my information free of charge.
And frankly, NO amount of money could EVER begin to pay for the suffering and personal dangers and emotional trauma I have endured in this field of journalism and painful subject matter all these many years.
I did it, first and foremost, because God CALLED me to do this, AND because I CARE ABOUT YOU. I pray for AMERICA and for my readers daily. 

As many other committed truth-tellers, I have paid a high price, sacrificing everything I ever held dear, to sound the alarm: AN AMERICAN HOLOCAUST IS COMING.
And how deeply I pity the people who refuse to take heed and receive the warnings God is sending them....but all I know is, I did my best.
DON’T REMAIN IN THE DARK AT THIS CRITICAL TIME! WAKE UP, SPEND MUCH TIME SEEKING GOD IN PRAYER AND SCRIPTURE, EVEN FASTING...AND MAKE SURE YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN AND YOUR HEART IS RIGHT WITH GOD.

May God BLESS, SAVE AND PROTECT YOU ALL, 
-Pamela Rae Schuffert-
************************************
Your support is urgently needed. 
My financial support earned through home health care on the side, to support my ministry, is now ended, due to the Coronavirus pandemic. My agency is not sending health care workers into homes at this time. I cannot collect unemployment because my job ended immediately after my hiring and training, due to Coronavirus concerns coming to my area. I now have no funds to purchase food, gas, and personal needs. BUT I remain determined to continue to publish the truth to my beloved readers.

EVERY DOLLAR HELPS ME IN THIS BATTLE FOR THE TRUTH.
Thankyou so much for your prayers and kind support at this critical time.
-Pamela Rae Schuffert-

No comments:

Post a Comment